News & Events
Stay tuned to find out about the exciting events we have planned!
Monthly Activity Calendar
The EverFit Club
Goal to encourage everyone to have at least 1.2 liters a day. Also to consider the health benefits of water intake avoiding high sugar drinks especially in between meals.
The body uses water to:
- To transport water-soluble nutrients to organs around the body.
- To transport toxins and waste products out of the body via urine.
- To send electrical messages between cells- for example, to allow organs to function, muscles to contract and relax, and eyes to focus on images.
- To control our body temperature and digest food.
- The process of burning calories requires an adequate supply of water in order to function efficiently; dehydration slows down the fat burning process.
- Water helps maintain muscle tone by assisting muscles with their ability to contract, and it lubricates your joints. Proper hydration can help reduce muscle soreness when exercising.
- Drinking water with a meal may make you feel fuller sooner and than satisfied with eating less.